The Port Augusta City Council provides six public EXELOO Automatic Toilet facilities opened 24 hours (except during cleaning). These facilities are marked with a GREEN symbol on the map above:
- Gladstone Square – Mackay Street, Port Augusta
- Eastside Foreshore – extension of Young Street, Port Augusta
- Westside Foreshore – extension of Mellor Street, Port Augusta West
- Loudon Road Foreshore Park – side of carpark off Loudon Road, Port Augusta West
- The Wave Skate Park – El Alamein Road Port Augusta
- Bert McKenzie Park – Progress Avenue Stirling North
The Council also provides four public toilet facilities that are closed overnight and during cleaning. These facilities are marked with an ORANGE symbol on the map above.
- Bird Lake Reserve – Power Station Road, Port Augusta
- Lions Jubilee Park – Victoria Parade, Port Augusta
- Keith Jones Memorial Park – Seaview Road, Port Augusta
- Rotary Park – Mitchell Terrace, Port Augusta West.
Please report any public convenience maintenance requirements to the Civic Centre 8641 9100. Thank you.