To help businesses find the best location in South Australia to invest and grow, the South Australian Government has now released the South Australian Investment Atlas. It allows users to identify a property, check that it has the required infrastructure and zoning for a proposed project and connect directly to the relevant real estate agent - reducing the need to approach multiple utility companies and government departments for information.
Having the right information easily available to assist with establishing a new business operation or expanding an existing business is a critical factor in fostering new investment. It can often take days or even weeks to access the required information.
The South Australian Investment Alas provides users with one-stop, 24/7 online access to:
- commercial real estate availability
- land zoning and current use
- infrastructure including roads, rail, water, electricity, gas, wi-fi, waste disposal
- companies operating in South Australia
- economic and social information.