Benefits for employees
Port Augusta City Council values staff wellbeing and professional development and offers a range of benefits and support that help balance work and life.
The following are examples of benefits offered to different work groups. Refer to the relevant Agreements for more information on working conditions at the Port Augusta City Council.
Some of these benefits include:
- Study assistance – access to paid study leave and financial support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Income Protection
- Rostered Days Off and Wellbeing Days
- Corporate uniform allowance
- Confidential and professional counselling services (Employee Assistance Program)
- Healthy lifestyle and wellbeing incentives
- Immunisation program
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities