This is a key leadership role, responsible for the management of the Works and Parks department to ensure the effective maintenance and operation of Community assets.
The role is expected to lead a proactive maintenance program, effectively allocate resources and deliver a variety of projects and programs that contributes to the safety, reliability, amenity and vibrancy of our City and Community assets.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current South Australian driver’s licence of at least Class C
- White Card and Work Zone Traffic Management qualification
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate individuals
- Detailed knowledge of civil works construction and maintenance program strategies, activities and techniques relative to the function of general maintenance work
- Experience with budget and resource management
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications