Early Childhood Teacher
The Port Augusta Childcare Centre are seeking a qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join the team!
Develop, implement and evaluate a high quality early childhood educational program in consultation with families and educators that meets the individual developmental needs of children based on the Early Years Learning Framework.
Early Childhood Teachers need to be familiar and have a clear understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Framework and the National Regulations to make sure their practices within the room are in accordance with these. Along with these the centre’s policies and procedures need to be known as these should be reflected throughout the program and planning and the duties and tasks being completed.
Applicants must possess an Early Childhood Teaching qualification (in accordance with Education and Care Services National Regulations).
The successful applicant will have:
- Leadership skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Early Childhood Teaching qualification
- First Aid Certificate
- Child-Related Employment Screening clearance
To apply applicants must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications