Assist in providing high quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks to 8 years by collaborating in the implementation of programs based on Department of Education and Child Development Regulations and Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority’s National Quality Framework.
The successful applicant will have:
- Communicate and interact effectively with children, families and workers
- Identify and record individual children’s developmental needs
- Awareness and developing knowledge of child development and childcare practices
- Experience working with children
Applicants must possess or be actively working towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or willing to enroll in an approved course within 3 months from start date.
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications