Technical Officer - Engineering
Undertake or be involved in most aspects of local government engineering, including survey, civil design, drafting, contract preparation, consultant management, traffic management, wastewater management and treatment, and capital works planning and delivery.
The successful applicant will have:
- Mathematical strengths and ability to analyse maps, plans, technical drawings in relation to civil and traffic engineering.
- Sound knowledge of engineering construction and maintenance.
- Degree or associate degree in civil engineering
- Experience in Civil design modules or 12D highly regarded.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications