Senior Business Partner Work Health and Safety
Drive WHS performance and compliance throughout the organisation and provide assistance and coaching to Manager and Workers on the management of WHS best practice.Work with leaders and managers to ensure they are proactively managing theirs and Councils responsibilities towards workers and work and health and safety and ensure the continuous development and implementation of Council’s Work Health and Safety Management priorities, policies, plans, processes, procedures and programs with associated objectives and targets.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Sound knowledge of WHS legislation, relevant Australian Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Experience in Emergency Management Planning.
- Experience in Local Government Risk Management and WHS internal auditing.
- Sound computer skills including word, power point and excel date based skills.
- Well developed problem solving, decision making and written, oral communication skills.
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications