Oversee the conduct of all visitors at the Ryan Mitchell Swim Centre and ensure practices are in accordance with the Royal Life Saving Society Australia Guidelines for Safe Pool Operation (GSPO).
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication and interaction skills with pool patrons
- Ability to participate in a team environment as a positive and constructive team member
- Knowledge and understanding of swimming centre and pool operations
- Experience in an aquatic environment including pool and staff supervision
A requirement for this role is to have (or be willing to obtain prior to the swim season commencing) Pool Plant Operators Certificate, Bronze Medallion/Lifeguard Certificate, Child Safe Environments and Provide First Aid qualifications.
This is a casual position with rostered shifts over a seven day period during the swimming season.
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications