Municipal Employee Grade 6
Provide a broad range of civil works functions relating to safety in the construction and maintenance field within the Works Depot and Parks & Gardens. Contribute to Council’s Works Program relating to the construction and maintenance of roads, footpaths, storm water drainage, parks and other infrastructure.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A broad range of civil works functions with an emphasis on construction and the ability to work with detailed instructions and procedures
- Current White Card and Work Zone Traffic Management qualification
- Current South Australian driver’s licence of at least Class HR (Heavy Rigid)
- Ability to participate in a team environment
- Working knowledge of civil works constructions and maintenance program strategies, activities and techniques relative to the function of general maintenance work.
- Ability to recognise different materials for different purposes
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications