Manager Tourism Facilities
Responsible for the management, marketing and strategic development of the Wadlata Outback Centre and the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden as well as promoting tourism opportunities in Port Augusta.
Research, develop, implement and maintain external publications and in-house policies, practices and procedures for the successful operation of Wadlata Outback Centre and the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated expertise in relation to marketing and promotion of services and tourist products.
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate local, regional and State tourist information for distribution and sale.
- A sound knowledge of tourist product knowledge, particularly in relation to Port Augusta and surrounding regions.
- Associate Diploma in Marketing, Tourism, Public Relations or similar discipline or demonstrated experience.
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications