Human Resources Trainee - 12 Months
The primary objective of this position is to assist the Human Resource and Work Health and Safety team with high quality administrative support.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work with people of all levels of Council to produce positive outcomes.
- Basic knowledge of clerical/administrative practices
- Developing knowledge of Local Government
The trainee will undertake the Certificate in Business Administration
The trainee will be engaged through an external traineeship provider
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications