Health Focus provides an opportunity for clients aged 65 years and over (50 years for ATSI clients) to attend and participate in structured group-based activities.
The Activities Officer will assist in the planning and implementation of activities designed to develop, maintain and support wellness and reablement.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a diverse range of people
- Active listening and interpersonal skills
- Developing knowledge of associated programs and standards
- Aged Care or Community Services qualification
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications