Health Focus provides an opportunity for clients aged 65 years and over (50 years for ATSI clients) to attend and participate in structured group-based activities. The Activities Officer will assist in the planning and implementation of activities designed to develop, maintain and support wellness and reablement.
The successful applicant will have:
- Effective written and communication skills with a diverse range of people
- Active listening and interpersonal skills
- Developing knowledge of associated programs and standards
- Aged Care or Community Services qualification
This position is subject to the receipt of funding through the Australian Government Department of Health’s Commonwealth Home Support Program.
To apply candidates must submit:
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter addressing the Personal Criteria in the Position Description e.g. Skills, Knowledge and Experience/Qualifications