Kerbside Waste and Recycling Service
The Kerbside Waste and Recycling Service is operated by Veolia Environmental Services. Any queries regarding this service can be directed to Veolia on (08) 8642 2652.
New Green Waste bins
Council, through its waste collection contractor Veolia, is delivering a NEW green waste bin to every property.
All property owners and residents will receive a letter prior to the rollout of the new 240litre Council-owned bins by Veolia, which is anticipated to occur in late February (dates are yet to be finalised).
Port Augusta / Stirling North
- The Red general waste bin is collected once a week
- The Yellow recycling and Green garden waste bins are collected on alternate fortnights (same day as red bin)
- Refer to the Kerbside Waste Collection Map for the collection day for your area
Kerbside Waste Collection Map (1300 kb)
Recycling and Green Bin Calendar July 2014 June 2015(528 kb)
Recycling and Green Bin Calendar July 2015 - June 2016(521 kb)
- During school holidays and the week immediately following, mixed waste collection is every Tuesday
- During non school holiday periods collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday
- During school holidays and the week immediately following, mixed waste collection is every Wednesday
- During non school holiday periods collection is fortnightly on a Wednesday
Blanche Harbor & Miranda Rubbish Pick Up Calendar 2015(18 kb)
Blanche Harbor & Miranda Rubbish Pick Up Calendar 2016(118 kb)