Special Needs Manager – Quanita Hockey
6 High Street PORT AUGUSTA SA 5700
Phone: (08) 8641 9168
Fax: (08) 8642 3545
What we have to offer
- Information on where to obtain appropriate advice and help.
- Contact with relevant agencies.
- Home visits as requested.
- Assistance with Early Intervention Programs.
- Help and support to implement programs designed for individual children by specialist agencies.
- Assist and provide hands on therapy for Hydro-therapy programs on recommendation from physiotherapist from Novita Children's Services, also Women's & Children's Hospital physiotherapist and local physiotherapist Child Health Team.
- Respite and Integration Programs.
Families need to enrol with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to participate in this program. For more information on the NDIS, please visit their website.
Families who have a child 0 – 6 years old who has a disability and/or developmental delay.
Hours of Operation
9:00am - 4:00pm Daily